WELCOME to SilverScript (Employer PDP)
brought to you by Health Net
Health Net has chosen SilverScript® Insurance Company to provide your
Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage. SilverScript, an affiliate of CVS Caremark,
is an approved Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plan provider.
This website provides you with convenient access to several forms and documents
that help you get the most out of your coverage.
24x7 Customer Service Tools - Our plans all offer you website access
and our award winning customer service*–both are available to our
members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you are already a member visit Caremark.com
to sign up today.
Large Pharmacy Network - More than 68,000** pharmacies
nationwide make up the pharmacy network. These include retail, mail service, long-term
care, home infusion, and Indian Health and Indian Tribal pharmacies.
The SilverScript (Employer PDP) Medicare Part D Plan brought to you by
Health Net Plan Features
Options for Filling Your Prescription
With your SilverScript Prescription Drug Plans, you will have access to more than
68,000** pharmacies nationwide. You also may choose to have your prescription filled
and mailed directly to your home using our preferred mail service pharmacy.
With mail service, you will receive up to a 90-day supply of your medication for
a co-payment that is likely to be significantly less than you would pay for three
30-day co-payments at a participating retail pharmacy.
WITH THE CAREMARK MAIL SERVICE PROGRAM YOU HAVE:
- The ease of having a prescription delivered to the location of your choice - home,
vacation spot within the United States.
- Greater convenience with mail service of up to a 90-day supply of medication - including
free standard shipping.
- Personal service with a 24-hour, toll-free hot-line to speak with a registered pharmacist
about any questions or concerns you may have.
- Excellent quality through confidential, tamper-resistant and temperature-controlled
- packaging of prescriptions.
- Internet and refill-by-phone services to order your prescription refills 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
The Caremark Mail Service offering also checks the availability of U.S. Food and
Drug Administration-approved, generic substitutions to fill prescriptions when authorized
by physicians and permissible by law. By using generics, you may reduce your prescription
drug costs and avoid the coverage gap for longer if you should reach it.
If you have questions about your SilverScript (Employer PDP) brought to you by Health Net Plan, please contact:
Current and Prospective Members
Call Customer Care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at:
- TTY/TDD users should call 1-866-236-1069
- For questions regarding your medical plan, please call the phone number listed on your Medical ID card.
* Internal SilverScript Insurance Company report, dated June 2013.
This site is not reviewed by Medicare.